A quick and healthy recipe I made for breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Making breakfast new and exciting can be a challenge. If you are like me during the week, I usually stick to my healthy but natural plan.
This morning after a long winter walk with my dog, I wanted a nourishing and balanced breakfast, so I created a new dish. If you think this dish looks appetizing, it tastes even better!
The ingredients for my breakfast:
- 2 organic large brown eggs
- 1 patty of dr. Praeger’s Super Green Veggie Burgers
- 1 teaspoon of Carrington Farms organic ghee
- A pinch of Himala Salt(Primordial Himalayan Sea Salt)
- 3 tablespoons of Garden Fresh Gourmet salsa, Jacks Special
- A pinch of black pepper
This post includes affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my disclosure policy here.
Super Greens Veggie Burgers, by Dr. Praeger’s are a new product for me at the grocery store. Click here to see the ingredients and nutrition facts for Super Greens Veggie Burgers. Based on my experience with other brands and flavors for veggie burgers, these burgers are delicious!
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450 F. Place burger on a small baking sheet. Bake until the patty is lightly browned. Flip and finish cooking. Suggested cooking time is 7 minutes.
- Preheat a small skillet on medium with the Ghee.
- Cook the eggs on medium until fried.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place burger on a plate and put the eggs on top of the patty.
- Add salsa on top of the eggs.
Speaking to my clients and friends, I realize that most need advice on nutrition. They want healthier food choices to help curve their bad cravings. Lately, I have been experimenting with my food. Even though I love vegetables and eggs, I need to satisfy my cravings by flavoring foods with intense seasonings. Enjoy this quick and healthy recipe and don’t forget to get active!